Here is the link for the staff announcement which was made on 12/13/2020 regarding Dr. Jamie Moore becoming a co-senior pastor.
Here is the link for the Created for Worship Declarations Handout
- 9:00 a.m. Astonished! Click here for today’s livestream of Astonished: The Omnipresent God
- 7:00 p.m. Prayer at the Parish Center in the Hearth Room.
- 10:00 a.m. Women’s Day Retreat
Finding Shalom Amidst Chaos
Have you been feeling anxious? Are you weary from the chaos the world has brought this past year? Our Women’s Retreat, Finding Shalom Amidst Chaos, will be held Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021, from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. Beth Guckenberger will share eight ancient Hebrew words to help bring completeness and peace to our souls in this stormy time.
The retreat will be both in-person and live stream, similar to our Sunday services. It will be free of charge and includes a box lunch for those attending in-person. No childcare will be provided.
We have about 25-30 more spaces available for our in-person event!! Please RSVP, by January 23, to Paula Ayer, firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations will be on a first-come first-served basics. Feel free to invite a friend or a relative.
If you would like to attend the retreat via live stream, we also need a reservation so you can receive details and information. RSVP, by January 23, to Paula Ayer, email@example.com. Please consider inviting a friend or family member to participate with you, in your home, if you feel comfortable.
Looking forward to being in His presence with you!
- 8:00 a.m. Speaking the Truth in Love Click here for course descriptions and to register. In person and Zoom options available. For more information contact Christine Wavle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8:00 a.m. Renewing Your Mind Click here for course descriptions and to register. In person and Zoom options available. For more information contact Christine Wavle at email@example.com.
Here’s what you may have missed…
Click here for our YouTube Channel to watch any videos you may have missed: https://www.youtube.com/user/MariemontCh
If you are new to our online church community, we would love to pray for you and help you get connected! Just send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply ASAP.
If you need assistance please reach out to us at email@example.com