We will not have worship services on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day.
This gives you the perfect opportunity to worship at home with your family or friends!
At-Home Worship Suggestions:
- Prayerfully assign each member of the group a job to do ahead of time.
- Opening Prayer – Ask God to be with your group.
- Choose, set up, and play one or two worship songs.
- Scripture Readings:
Christmas Day – Luke 2:1-20 New Year’s Day – Colossians 1:15-20
- Share together the meaning of the Scriptures and what we will do to obey.
- Optional – Celebrate Communion together. Suggested reading – Luke 22:14-30.
- Close with prayer (1 person or anyone who would like can take a turn).
- Optional on New Year’s Day – The head of the household blesses his family using Numbers 6:22-27.
We look forward to hearing your God stories about these worship experiences.
May the Lord bless these special times together with family and friends.